What's new at CentraState? This section provides a quick and easy way for you to keep informed about what's going on throughout CentraState Healthcare System—with news releases; physician commentaries; Healthy Directions magazine; and the system annual report. Bookmark this page for easy access.
For all media inquiries, please call our Public Relations Department at 732-294-7080 or after hours 908-415-4193
- Story Ideas. If you are looking for story ideas, check out our list of evergreen stories. Please contact the PR department for more information.
- Foods to Eat and Avoid During Chemotherapy
- After Cancer Treatment – What’s Next for Patients
- Why a Community-Based Hospital Might be Your Best Bet for Cancer Care
- Protecting Your Student Athlete from Concussions
- How Sugar Can Affect your Cholesterol Levels
- News releases. CentraState issues announcements on new and expanded services, activities and accomplishments across the healthcare system. Click here to view all recent releases.
- Physician commentaries. Throughout the year, key physicians on staff at CentraState issue commentaries on emerging health and wellness matters and seasonal medical topics, many of which are published in local newspapers. Click here to view recent commentaries.
- Healthy Directions is a bi-monthly magazine that features articles on the latest happenings at CentraState. Filled with patient and physician stories and photos, and loaded with helpful information, it’s a must-read for community residents. It also contains a complete list of programs, classes and events at CentraState facilities or CentraState-sponsored events elsewhere. To view recent issues, click here.
- Annual Report. In this era of healthcare mergers and acquisitions, some community hospitals seem to be losing their local focus. At CentraState Healthcare System we continue to sharpen our focus to expand services and facilities to strengthen our full circle of health and wellness for the people of Central New Jersey.