Great Beginnings: Pre-Pregnancy Planning and Parent/Child Classes
The first few years of your child’s development are critical ones. It’s an important and magical time full of wonder and discovery for both you and your child. That’s why we offer more than 35 ongoing programs to help meet the needs of growing families.
Programs include pre-pregnancy planning, parent/child classes, and tours of our First Impressions Maternity Center. Certified childbirth educators and registered nurses teach all of our programs. Classes are scheduled to meet your needs, and private sessions are available as well.
Before your baby is born, we offer:
- Care of the Multiple Birth Family/Pregnancy & Birth
- Preparation for childbirth classes
- Private Lamaze
- Breastfeeding education and support
- Cesarean birth preparation
- Infant care
- Sibling and expectant grandparents programs
- Baby fairs
- Newborn Caregiver Training
After your baby is born, we offer:
- Newborn parenting
- Breastfeeding support/pump rental
- Infant Classes including exercise and massage
- Parent and baby classes for infants and children up to five years old
- Sign language
- Popular toddler programs, including Jumping Jacks and Jills, Musical Munchkins and Kids Crafts
- NEW VIP (Very Important Parent) Group—A fun social group for moms and kids
- Nurturing Parenting Series
All our programs are designed to teach parents everything they need to know to create a positive experience for their new baby and entire family. For more information on our classes please click on the "Classes" link above.
For more information about Maternity in our Healthcare Services section please Click Here.
The Health Awareness Center is located at CentraState’s Star and Barry Tobias Ambulatory Campus, 901 West Main Street, Freehold, adjacent to Centrastate Medical Center.
Visit our classes or call (732) 308-0570 for more information on pre-pregnancy and parent/child classes.