Having a baby is a joyous event, whether it’s your first or even your fifth. The First Impressions Maternity Center at CentraState gives unique and special treatment to every mother, baby and family. Our goal is to keep parents and their new little ones comfortable, happy and secure during their stay. At CentraState, you’ll be treated like a VIP (Very Important Parent).
Why deliver at CentraState’s First Impressions Maternity Center?
- We’ll help you every step of your pregnancy – from finding an OBGYN that’s right for you, to prenatal classes, to delivery and postpartum care.
- Your baby will be delivered by a board-certified physician and caring nurses, in a state-of-the art facility with advanced technology equipped to deal with high-risk deliveries if needed.
- If your baby has special needs, he/she will be in great hands at our Colette Cipriano Special Care Nursery.
- We offer a neonatologist and anesthesiologist on-site 24/7.
- We offer private labor and delivery rooms as well as home-like postpartum rooms during your stay. Our postpartum rooms are located in an area separate from labor and delivery rooms so you can enjoy even more quiet time with your newborn. And they even include a pull-out bed for dad.
- You keep your baby with you all the time.
- We have lactation consultants available seven days a week, for breastfeeding lessons if you should choose to breastfeed. And, after you return home, you’ll be given a special phone number to call should you have additional questions.
- You can enjoy five-star room service dining – the personal convenience of ordering breakfast, lunch and dinner when you want it by selecting from a restaurant-style menu featuring a wide array of choices.
- You’ll feel safe and secure knowing that you and your baby are in a locked unit with limited access.
- We can help prepare you for life at home. CentraState’s certified nurses are here to help. No question is too "silly." No problem too "small."
Most importantly, we'll do everything we can to make you and your baby feel comfortable, pampered and relaxed.
For more information on CentraState maternity services, click on the links below, or call 866-CENTRA7.