If you’re recovering from an injury, stroke, illness, or surgery, our highly skilled therapists at CentraState Medical Office at Monroe can help. In addition to helping patients recover from physical setbacks, we provide quality care to patients with conditions ranging from multiple sclerosis to chronic wounds. Rehabilitation services at Monroe include:
- Conditioning, balance, posture, and walking retraining
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation for women and men
- Back care and education
- Lymphedema treatment
- Therapy after orthopedic surgery, including total joint replacement
- LSVT BIG®, a four-week exercise program that helps Parkinson’s patients expand their range of motion by using larger movements to improve mobility
- Graston Technique®, a trademarked therapeutic method for diagnosing and treating disorders of the skeletal muscles and related connective tissue.
Appointments are available during the following times and may be subject to change:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 8 a.m.-5:45 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.