At CentraState Medical Center, the health and safety of our patients, residents, employees and community are our top priority. Due to the seriousness of the coronavirus outbreak, we are instituting a strict no-visitor policy at the following locations:
- CentraState Medical Center
- The Manor Health and Rehabilitation Center, with the exception of those receiving end of life care
- Monmouth Crossing, with the exception of those receiving end of life care
- Applewood Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, and Memory Care.
Maternity and Pediatric patients will be allowed one support person.
Outpatients will be screened for fever and respiratory symptoms, plus other factors such as contact with a person who is under investigation for coronavirus.
If you would like to get information about the condition of a patient at CentraState Medical Center, please call 732-294-2600.
The CentraStar Café is located in the main lobby of CentraState Medical Center. It provides breakfast, lunch, and dinner items, specialty coffees, and bakery goods. CentraStar Café hours are:
- Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday from 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Conveniently located on the main floor of CentraState’s Star and Barry Tobias Ambulatory Campus adjacent to the medical center, the Liberty Café serves a wide variety of breakfast, lunch, and dinner items, snacks, and beverages, including specialty coffees and teas. Selections include daily and weekly specials, a children’s menu, and assorted favorites such as:
- Breakfast omelets, sandwiches, and whole-wheat pancakes
- Freshly prepared salads
- Deli sandwiches, wraps, and paninis
- Burgers (beef, turkey, or vegetarian) and other grill items
- Soups and side dishes
- Protein shakes and bars
- Fruit smoothies and home-baked desserts
We offer indoor seating, outdoor courtyard seating (weather permitting), and takeout options. Takeout service can be ordered by calling 732-294-2599 or ext. 2599 from within the hospital.
For your convenience, there is an ATM machine on site, and credit cards are accepted for Liberty Café purchases. We also offer Frequent Flyer Coffee Cards and sell prepaid debit cards.
Liberty Café Hours:
Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Grill closes at 2:30 p.m.)
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Grill closed)