CentraState Healthcare System is offering the event, “Ladies Night Out: food, fun, and mammos!”—an evening of relaxation and good health for women and their friends age 40 and older, on Wednesday, Oct. 10 at 4-7 p.m. at The Star and Barry Tobias Women’s Health Center, 901 W. Main Street, Freehold.
The evening will include:
- Mini-massages courtesy of Hand and Stone Spa
- Skin care consultation and gift by Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Hors d’oeuvres, light refreshments, and delicious desserts
- Q&A discussing posture and osteoporosis with a physical therapist
- A nurse practitioner will be available to perform breast exams and write mammogram prescriptions and to answer women’s health questions
A special spa gift of $50 off a regularly priced, one-hour massage or facial at Hand & Stone Spa will be given to participants that get a mammogram at The Star and Barry Tobias Women’s Health Center.
The Ladies Night Out event is free, however space is limited and registration is required. For more information or to register, please call Samantha at 732.210-3320.