Do you have ideas to help improve our hospital? Become a patient and family advisor. The patient and family advisory council works together with CentraState’s nurse management, administration, volunteers and support department staff to discuss a variety of hospital and patient/family centered care initiatives. Patient and family advisors help us by:
• Sharing stories about their hospital experience in training sessions for nurses, doctors, and other hospital staff.
• Helping to create materials and plans for improving health care quality and safety for all patients.
• Providing input on how to improve our policies and care practices.
• Giving feedback about their hospital stay.
• Letting us know what went well and what we can do better.
Council members do not need any special qualifications. We will provide any training that you need. If you are selected to join the council, you will be expected to:
• Listen and share opinions respectfully.
• Think about ways to improve health care.
• Work well with others.
Use apply now button to download application. Once completed, please send to: