If you’ve just been diagnosed with high blood pressure or have been struggling to control it, CentraState’s free six-week hypertension management program can help.
You’ll work with a CentraState health coach to learn self-management skills, how to monitor your blood pressure on your own and how to work with your healthcare providers to take an active role in your keeping your blood pressure in check. Participants will learn how diet, exercise and work-life balance affects heart health. During individual sessions, your health coach will review:
- High blood pressure risks and treatment options
- Steps you can take to prevent complications from hypertension
- Blood pressure and medication monitoring
- Stress reduction and relaxation techniques
- Nutrition and healthy eating tips
This 6-week program empowers you to take charge of your hypertension and boost your overall health. Get started today!