People with chronic conditions often feel overwhelmed, isolated and misunderstood. CentraState’s six-week Chronic Condition Self-Management program provides a safe place for those with chronic conditions and their caretakers to share stories, discuss coping skills, learn self-management techniques, and regain hope, confidence and control.
Participants will learn how to set individual goals and make a weekly step-by-step action plan to help them improve their health and well-being.
- Healthy eating
- Safely increasing physical activity
- Staying sharp and focused
- Handling emotional ups and downs
- Practical ways to deal with pain and fatigue
- Breathing techniques
- Problem solving and decision making
- Communicating with doctors and family
Ready to take control of your life and health? Call 732-308-0570 to find out when the next program is being offered.