While the COVID-19 pandemic has changed much in our lives, CentraState’s commitment to improve the health and wellness of our community has not. We are prepared to care for you in a safe environment.
We want you to know about the many safety measures we have put in place for our patients and their families to prevent exposure to COVID-19 in our hospital, outpatient and residential facilities and primary and specialty care offices. These include:
- enhanced infection control and cleaning protocols, such as the use of UV light;
- COVID-19 screenings for all patients and staff at the Medical Center;
- the installation of Plexiglas and other physical distancing methods throughout the system.
Read the full list here.
Our commitment to serve as a local leader in response to and recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic is unwavering. We are honored to be your health system of choice and look forward to continuing to serve all of your healthcare needs.
We’re open. We’re safe. We’re ready.
- Our emergency department is ready to assist you in medical emergencies. If you are experiencing an emergency, go to the Emergency Department or call 911.
- Don’t put off routine care for chronic health conditions. CentraState physicians are open for business and many offer telehealth services. Putting off routine care for chronic health conditions, such as diabetes or hypertension, can lead to more serious outcomes down the road so it is important to stay in touch with your healthcare providers. Click here to find a physician or visit livelifewellnj.com for a selection of virtual wellness programs.
- Key services are open. These include surgery, labor and delivery, radiology, the Women’s Health Center, laboratory services, cardiac diagnostics, the MS Center, wound care, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language therapy, and cancer services including medical oncology, radiation oncology, infusion center, and cancer screenings, such as mammograms.