The results of the 2022 Great Place to Work® Engagement Survey are in! CentraState Healthcare System has earned Great Place to Work Certification™ for the second year in a row by Great Place to Work®, a global authority on workplace culture, employee experience, and proven leadership behaviors. Great Place to Work Certification™ recognizes employers who create an outstanding employee experience. The certification process captures employee feedback and details about the programs and practices that make each workplace unique. Because employee feedback and independent analysis determine the scores, this research-backed certification distinguishes CentraState as an organization that has established a great culture.
With nearly 1,200 employees participating in the process, CentraState’s survey revealed that:
- 90 percent of employees feel good about ways they contribute to the community
- 90 percent said they were made to feel welcome when they joined the organization
- 87 percent feel a sense of pride over accomplishments
- 86 percent feel they make a difference here
- 84 percent said that their work has special meaning and is not “just a job”
Interested in joining our team? To learn more, visit centrastatejobs.com.