1 Large Sweet Potato, Chopped
1 Small Onion, Chopped
1 Cup, Carrots, Chopped
5 oz. Brussels Sprouts, Bottoms Trimmed, Halved (discard loose leaves)
2 Baking Apples, Chopped into Large Pieces
1 Tbsp. Garlic, Minced
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
½ tsp. Ground Pepper
½ tsp. Coarse Salt
Dried Basil and Oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and pinches of basil and oregano.
- Add chopped vegetables to the bowl and mix until the vegetables are coated evenly.
- Place onto a greased pan*.
- Roast until vegetables are tender and beginning to brown, 40 to 50 minutes. Stir every 10-15 minutes of roasting.
*Use shallow pans, such as baking sheets, and don’t overcrowd vegetables. Divide coated vegetables onto two pans if needed.