This Shamrock Smoothie recipe allows you to indulge in one of your favorite St. Patrick’s Day treats without all of the guilt!
- 1 cup ice
- 1 frozen banana (if using a room temperature banana, add extra ½ cup of ice)
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond, cashew or coconut milk
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth (about 1-2 minutes). Add more milk to thin consistency, or more ice to thicken.
- Pour into a glass and serve.